【實習日記】Time DOES fly!


Well, just as what I've expected, I do not write much about my life in Helsinki, even though I really want to.

New Year, Chinese New Year, soonly, one month passes by. Few weeks later, I will take another flight back to Germany and finish the rest of my study.

"Time does fly, doesn't it?" I say to myself.

It seems to be a dilema: sometimes, I wish time could go faster, to the moment when I finish my MA thesis, to the moment when I see my family again; sometimes, I wish time could go a little slower, while walking on the street, while day dreaming.

But I know that's what I cannot control.

So, just grasp every moment and enjoy it, 'cause I know I will miss my time here in Helsinki, an unexpecting adventure of my life.

Comments

  1. The scenery is so beautiful^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Eric,

    Yap, Helsinki is really an amazing city ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the beautiful pictures and a lesson learned!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The picture captures your reflective mood perfectly!

    May you enjoy many wonderful moments still!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Merisi,

    Thanks! I've returned to Germany and keep working on the rest of my study. I do miss the quiet moment in Helsinki.

    By the way, I really love your photos and thanks for visiting my blog ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment